- Rosemary essential oil has properties that calms and strengthens the mind inspiring creativity and imagination. Hence you can use Rosemary essential oil before attending an examination, interview or other event that requires your intellectual and creative skills. You can sniff this essential oil directly or diffuse it in your environment or use it in an aromatic bath to receive these benefits.
- Rosemary essential oil is excellent for massages as it relaxes tense, tight and overworked muscles, relieves areas of the body that suffer from fluid retention, helps to detoxify the lymphatic system.
- Rosemary essential oil also has a reputation for increasing hair growth. Hence you can use it as a good tonic for your scalp and to rid your scalp of dandruff.
- Use Rosemary essential oil in a burner or diffuser to prevent airborne infections from spreading in your environment.
- Add a few drops of Rosemary essential oil to your morning bath to be rid of hangovers. It is also an excellent liver tonic.
- Rosemary essential oil can also be used to aid meditation as it helps to keep your mind calm, lucid and vigilant. It is known to help clear and strengthen the third eye chakra which develops the clarity of thoughts and inner vision.
Rosemary essential oil can be used at weddings as it has a long tradition of being burnt and diffused as a symbol of friendship and love.