- Eucalyptus essential oil is well known for its properties that relieve you of respiratory illnesses, colds and flu. It also gives relief from headaches and neuralgia. Diffuse it in your environment or inhale directly to experience relief.
- Eucalyptus essential oil can keep insects away from your home and can also be used to treat bites and stings.
- Use Eucalyptus essential oil in your bath or wash to alleviate pain caused by shingles. You can also mix Eucalyptus essential oil with Bergamot essential oil to effectively fight against cold sores and herpes.
- Eucalyptus essential oil has an intense, awakening and detoxifying quality. Diffuse it when you meditate or when you have a cold to retain clarity of mind.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is a tonic that gives a keen energy especially to your lungs and relieves those who feel constrictions.
- Eucalyptus essential oil acts as a psychic cleaner and can also rid all the negative energies in your home.