- Bergamot essential oil is great as a treatment for people suffering from depression and anxiety.
- Bergamot essential oil has number one preference as a treatment for infections in the urinary tract and cystitis as it can disinfect the urinary system effectively. Bergamot essential oil can be used in a hot compress to relieve the lower abdomen. If you are suffering from cystitis, you can use a few drops of Bergamot essential oil in a warm bath to calm your nerves and to be relieved of painful symptoms of cystitis.
- Add 1-2 drops of Bergamot essential oil to 5ml of water to reduce acne. Use after dusk as Bergamot is phototoxic.
- Bergamot essential oil helps to regulate the appetite of patients who are convalescing; people who are dieting and experience mood swings. It is a great massage oil and diffuser.
- You can also use Bergamot essential oil in your bath to cool your body when you are feverish.
- Bergamot essential oil has anti-depressant qualities that make it great for treating patients with Seasonal Affective Disorder. It creates a cheerful effect on cold, dull wintry days.
- Diffuse Bergamot essential oil in your home and environment to create a heartwarming sensation, to clarify and strengthen your heart chakra and to soothingly dispel sorrow, depression and grief.